11th May 2013, 06:58 PM
pawan marok

Am I eligible for M.tech CSE after doing MSc IT?

i will complet my msc in may. then i want to do m.tec in punjab universitu chandighar/punjabi uni,what i am eligible/if i am eligible then giveme detail procedure foe addimission,with entress dates.thnx

14th May 2014, 02:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.tech CSE after doing MSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan marok View Post
i will complet my msc in may. then i want to do m.tec in punjab universitu chandighar/punjabi uni,what i am eligible/if i am eligible then giveme detail procedure foe addimission,with entress dates.thnx
Yes Off course you can join M.Tech after completing M.Sc course. You can Join in M.Tech course through lateral entry scheme. M.tech Stands for (Master of Technology). It is a Master degree Course in Technology Stream. The duration of the Course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria for M.tech Course :-

~~ The Applicant should be complete B.tech/ B.Tech from recognized University .
The Applicant who holding a M.Sc course may also eligible to apply for M.Tech course.
~~ The Applicant should be score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks
~~ Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .
~~ The Applicant should be qualified in Entrance Examination GATE /JEE Etc.. Examinations.

The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. On qualified in entrance examination you may get admission for M.Tech course in reputed colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?