11th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How should I join in Army after engineering?

How to join in army after engineering?....please tell me how should i join

12th April 2014, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join in Army after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can Join in Indian Army through CDS Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. CDS stands for Combined Defence Service Entrance Examination which is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year. This is an Non-technical side. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The applicant who finished bachelor degree or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The applicant age should be crossed 19 years and should not crossed 24 year. The Important notification regarding the examination will be published in employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. The Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standard Test and Interview.
14th May 2014, 02:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join in Army after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off course you can join in Indian Army wing after completing Engineering course. Bachelor degree course in any discipline are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing through CDS Entrance Examination. CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. To appear in CDS Examination ( Army Academy ) then your age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no Upper age relaxation will applicable for both the SC/ST and OBC candidates. The candidate with Physically Challenged are not eligible for CDS Examination. The Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit.. So, If you satisfy the eligibility Criteria than your Eligible to appear in CDS Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?