30th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become a part of Indian Army after passing 12th?

sir, this time i am in 12th.i want to become a part of Indian army so want to know about the posiible jobs for girls in defence after 12th and also after graduation...

7th May 2014, 11:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a part of Indian Army after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, this time i am in 12th.i want to become a part of Indian army so want to know about the posiible jobs for girls in defence after 12th and also after graduation...
Being a Girl candidate your not eligible for Indian Army wing. If your Interested in defence wing the your eligible to join in Officer Training Academy through CDS Entrance Examination. OTA ( Officer Training Academy ). This Academy is Under CDS Examination which is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission ..

In order to join the Officer Training Academy, One should satisfy the basic eligibility Criteria ,

-Applicant must have qualified Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
-Applicant age must have attained the age of 19 years and should not more than 25 years.
-Final year candidate of graduation may also eligible to apply for this Examination.
-Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination.
-Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit.
14th May 2014, 02:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a part of Indian Army after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can join in Indian Army wing through NDA Entrance Entrance. But, being a girl candidate your ineligible to apply for Indian Army wing through both the NDA as well as CDS Examination. Being a girl you have to chance to join in Officer Training Academy through CDS entrance examination.

Information Regarding NDA Examination:-

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. To Join in Indian Army through NDA Exam then you should be passed in 12th standard in any discipline from reorganized university and Age of the candidates should not be more than 19 and less than 16.5 years.

Candidates should be Unmarried( Single ) Male. Female as well as Married Male candidates are not eligible to appear in this NDA Examination . Candidates should be Physically as well as Medically Fit for this NDA Examination.

So, as per the criteria your not eligible for Indian Army. So, I suggest you to concentrate on your studies after completing bachelor degree course, you may apply for officer training Academy through CDS Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?