22nd July 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech in IITs after scoring below 100 in GATE?

hello my name is Vishwa(obc)
my b.tech percentage is 58.
is i am eligible for m.tech in iits if i get below 100 all india rank in gate?
plz give replay

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Tech in IITs after scoring 58% in B.tech?
  2. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs? -- [New]
  3. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  4. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  5. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  6. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  8. Any chance for IITs after scoring 27 marks/100 in OBC and AIR of 414, GATE score-295? Which course should I opt in IITs?
  9. Can I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 5543 GATE score?
  10. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  11. Can I get into IITs after scoring 57 to 63 in GATE? How much rank can I expect?
  12. How to get into M.Tech in top 7 IITs through GATE?
  13. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  14. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  15. Expected GATE rank with 65 out of 100 in EC? Eligibility for IITs and IISC? How to prepare for interviews?
  16. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  18. Any chance of getting into any IITs after scoring 53.33 marks, 607 score and 1605 rank?
30th August 2011, 11:11 PM
dibya89

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in IITs after scoring below 100 in GATE?

You are not mention your B.TECH stream. Still I give you overview eplanation of GATE.

If you secure your position in GATE within 100 it is possible to get admission in IIT. For you only a little chance to get desired stream in desired IIT because you are OBC. You get reservation facility. Otherwise it quite difficult to get desired stream in desired IIT on tht rank.

I think you easily get IIT DELHI ,IIT KHARAGPUR,IIT GUAHWATI.

So take your choice and do a great future.
4th November 2011, 09:18 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Your GATE score is too low for it to make you eligible to get admission in the IIT's.

For admission in the esteem IIT's, you have to get more than 96 percentile, or your score should be much more that 350 .

So you should try next time.

All the best
13th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how much should i score in gate to enter iit madras
13th January 2013, 04:33 PM
ipkay93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much should i score in gate to enter iit madras
Hello dear , as you want to join IIT Madras then the minimum marks required is different and totally depends on your branch so here is the cut off of all the branches offered by IIT Madras, and try to aim a score a bit more then the cutoff as the cutoff seems to increase year by year.

For cutoff please visit http://www.inspirenignite.com/iit-madras-gate-cutoffs-2011/

Regards,
Pkay.
28th August 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

iam latha i have 70% in my btech to get a seat in an iit or a iisc how much score i want to get in gate plz give me reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?