10th March 2013, 01:33 PM
kkroy11

How to get into M.Tech in top 7 IITs through GATE?

What is the marks, percentile reqd to get into MTech in top 7 IITs through GATE 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs? -- [New]
  2. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  3. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  4. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  5. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  7. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  8. Where to get admission for MTech in GPS Without gate score?
  9. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  11. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  12. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  13. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  14. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  15. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  16. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  17. Best colleges for doing m.tech?
  18. Fee structure for M.Tech. course in IITs?
21st July 2013, 12:46 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get into M.Tech in top 7 IITs through GATE?

HI

Getting into top 7 IITs through GATE is not very easy but if you work hard it wont be difficult too.

Syllabus for GATE is same as your b.tech syllabus.
However, you need not cover all the topic. You have not mentioned your branch. So its difficult to give you exact syllabus.
However, it is easily available on net.

Try to solve as many mock papers as possible.
Try to do the questions which you are sure of and dont touch the one you are not sure.
You may want to join any good coaching class as well as they will teach you as per the syllabus and would also cover the course on time

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?