18th August 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech Plastic Engineering or M.Tech Polymer Technology?

may i know eligiable for M.Tech PLASTIC ENGINEERING OR M.Tech POLYMER TECHNOLOGY?

Related Questions:
  1. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  2. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech Plastic Engineering or M.Tech Polymer Technology?
  10. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  11. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  13. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  14. not correct
  15. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  16. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  17. Is non karnataka candidates eligible for PGCET exam for MTECH?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months internship in any polymer/plastic industries in Pune?
31st July 2011, 11:39 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Plastic Engineering or M.Tech Polymer Technology?

hi....you have to please mention your branch of graduation to tell whether you are eligible or not ,any how if you have completed your graduation then you can take admission in any of the branches for the mtech admission provided the college in which you want to take admission allows and you have cleared the gate exam in the paper of the subject which you want to take admission in ,i am attaching the brochure of the gate exam to make you know all the finer details and also for more information of the gate exam please log on to the following website
http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2011/downloads.php
but let me give you one warning that if you have not don your graduation from the field related to the above subjects then it would be very tough to do well in the gate exam of that subject and also you have to work very hard,if you are capable of working that hard only then you should take an risk of changing your field
Attached Files
File Type: pdf brochure.pdf(2.45 MB, 238 views)
29th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Plastic Engineering or M.Tech Polymer Technology?

please tell me about the institutes which are offering M.Tech. in polymer science through distance education.

vinay kumar Jaipur
7th November 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have did M.Sc. in chemistry and also a P.G. diploma in plastic from CIPET. Currently i am working with a japanese MNC as a Q.C. engineer. I want to persue M.Tech. in polymer science and M.B.A. in operation management. Can i do distant M.B.A. with regular M.Tech. and please tell me some institutes from where i can do it. VINAY KUMAR
4th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to do m.tech regular with working experience at a time
29th June 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I m studying b.tech in chemical technology can i able to take add. In m.tech for plastic technology in cipet and for add. WHich xam i hv to give. For this institute.plzz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?