29th June 2013, 12:42 AM
jonathanfelix

Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights

i'm 32 yrs old and i completed B.D (bachalor of divinity) and M.A human rights. Is i'm eligible to do maasters of law?

Related Questions:
  1. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  2. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  3. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  4. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  5. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  6. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  7. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  8. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  10. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Is there any age limit to do LLB for a Commerce Graduate?
  12. How may I get details about Public interactional law and human rights?
  13. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  14. Which other course except law can I apply for PhD after completing masters in law?
  15. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
29th June 2013, 09:47 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights

Hi Friend..................

B.A. L.L.B: This is a 5-year course and the students can pursue this course after passing Class 12.

L.L.B.: This is a 3-year course, open for graduates.

L.L.M.: This is a postgraduate course in Law. The duration of the course is 2year.

Students can pursue this course after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.

In addition to LL.B. degree, many universities and institutes also offer other diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws

In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science (Preliminary)
21st December 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights

I am PG in Human rights with 62%by Mku. What are the scope for me. What I can eligible for constitution Law, human rights law or any law. I have completed Post Graduate Programme in Human rights by Indian Institute of Human rights New Delhi. Please guide me about this matter. Rajpal Singh Nagar 9813418232
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?