17th June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?

I have completed ma- human rights. What can do for higher studies in the same field? What are the higher study cources offered after completing ma- human rights?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  2. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  3. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  4. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  5. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  8. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  9. Career after LLB course?
  10. Scope of LLB in private sector?
  11. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  14. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  15. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  17. Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
16th January 2015, 06:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed ma- human rights. What can do for higher studies in the same field? What are the higher study cources offered after completing ma- human rights?
It's good to see that you are interested to apply for higher degree course after completing M.A Human Rights. There is good career options available for M.A Human Rights. Here, I am listing you some best higher degree. You can select any one of the below course based on your interest.

MBA in Public Administration
Eligibility Criteria: You must hold the bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% from a recognized university and must qualify in MBA entrance exams like, CAT,MAT.GMAT etc with good marks.

Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
Eligibility Criteria: You must hold the bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 55% from a recognized university and must qualify in entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD )
Eligibility Criteria: You must hold the bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 55% from a recognized university and must qualify in National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Criteria (SLET) with good marks.
1st July 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?

Sir I am doing m a from iihr . Certificates issued from it will be valid or not for get any private or govt sector . Kindly state about which circular it has instituted . If it is not valid why should ban by govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?