13th December 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam information about Super-30 for fully sponsored education

Sir i am from raebareli UP, i want to take admission in super-30 i belong to the middle class family. I am studying in class 10. My father's name is late sri umesh kumar mishra and mother is a working lady we are three brothers and sisters. I want to take admission in super-30, because i want to self dependent. So that my mother can educate my brother. Please sir give me admission in super 30

21st December 2017, 05:08 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Entrance exam information about Super-30 for fully sponsored education

Hello,

For entering in Super 30 you have to apply the form online which is available on the website super30.org. You have to take out the printout of application form filled by you to the examination centre allotted and thereafter a result will be generated if you cleared the exam you will be selected for the course. Best of luck

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?