23rd June 2012, 11:05 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

IGNOU Human Rights : Society and Development Papers are based on the need and prevention of violation of human rights. The topics included within this paper are International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the role and objectives of the People’s Union for Civil Liberties [PUCL], the guiding principles and impact of the Vienna Congress on Human Rights, the connotations of such terms as right to shelter and right of speech and expression, the impact of exceptional circumstances like the Declaration of Emergency on these rights, the need for a New International Economic Order and why it is so important, what is meant by human rights in the first place, the different kinds of rights recognised internationally as basic and fundamental human rights, the role and participation of civil society in enforcing these rights and so on. This paper has 3 parts. From 1st part you have to write any 2 questions in around 600 words and for this you will get a maximum of 20 marks each. From 2nd part you have to write any 4 answers in about 300 words and for this you will get a maximum of 10 marks each. From the last part you have to answer 4 questions of 5 marks each in about 100 words.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  5. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  6. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  7. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  8. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Criminal Justice Administration and Protection of Human Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  10. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  11. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  13. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  14. Information about Membership of NHRC, New Delhi?
  15. Question papers of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh for previous five to ten years??
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  18. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?