17th April 2011, 11:06 PM
salonijha

Am I eligible for MBA course after doing degree in B.Com(Private)? Are private students eligible for good and reputed colleges?

Whether I am eligible for MBA after having a degree of B.COM (Private)??
Whether private students are eligible for all good and reputed colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  2. Difference between MAB and ICWA? Which is better for career?
  3. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  5. Are private graduated students eligible for SNAP entrance exam? Which are the colleges for it?
  6. Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  8. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  9. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
  10. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  11. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  12. M.Com is possible for an Arts Graduate? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Career options for me after doing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a B.Ed degree from any UGC recognised University?
  15. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  17. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  18. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
5th May 2011, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course after doing degree in B.Com(Private)? Are private students eligible for good and reputed colleges?

As you finished your graduation, you can apply for a MBA program. Reputed institutes are demanding a degree from recognized institutes. You must have scored good percentage of marks in the degree level. There are entrance tests for securing admission to the MBA course. Some of them are MAT, CAT, XAT etc. You should score well in the entrance tests for getting admission into the reputed colleges.
15th August 2011, 11:38 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course after doing degree in B.Com(Private)? Are private students eligible for good and reputed colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonijha View Post
Yes, You are eligible for MBA Programme Because to apply for this Course you need to complete your Graduation degree Course in any discipline from a recognised University.

And If you have completed your B.com From a recognised University either Regular or Private then you are eligible for MBA Course, But you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation and Cracked the Entrance examination with good Percentile.

If you are Interested in MBA then Please apply for CAT/MAT Examination and If you have scored good Percentile in these examinations then you will get admission in Top Business Schools. The CAT examination was held Only 1 times in a year and to apply for this examination you need to scored minimum 50% marks in your graduation, Final year candidates are also apply for this examination.

MAT examination was conducted by AIMA and there is no percentage eligibility criteria to apply for This examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible for this examination, the exam was held 4 times in a year. So, please cracked the CAT Examination to get admission in these given Business Schools -

>> Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

>> Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

>> ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

>> FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

>> XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

>> Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B).

The Notification of MAT/CAT Examination are Updated in the Official Website, So please check the Official Website for More Information -

http://catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
15th August 2011, 11:45 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Smile Re: Am I eligible for MBA course after doing degree in B.Com(Private)? Are private students eligible for good and reputed colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonijha View Post
Hello My dear friend i want to inform you that the after B.com if you complete you B.com from Private no need to worry you can do MBA from where you want to do, you can do, but i will advise you to choose in MBA finance just because you are familiar with accounting and finance.

With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 02:15 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the MBA program. It will be good if you will do from any reputed institute so you have to go under the entrance exam like CAT or MAT or other which is to be conducted every year at the state or national level.
24th March 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

i have only 50 precentage score in b.com,can i get admission to M B A in U K?
22nd April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA course after doing degree in M.Com Regular? Are Regular students eligible for good and reputed colleges?Immediate reply.I admision for both end (but one thing arreiers two paper.
24th April 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

IS PRIVATE STUDENT IS ELIGIBLE TO DO VISCOM COMMUNICATION IN REGULAR COLLEGE I NEED A NAME OF
THE COLLEGE
11th October 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

am eligible for pursuing MBA degree after scoring 46% in graduation
13th December 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have scored only 48% (aggericate) in b com & 49.66% in part iii. Am i eligible to study in going MBA college if i have good mat score ? please reply sir!
15th December 2012, 07:35 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Of course you are eligible for admission in reputed MBA colleges despite having completed B.Com private. The mode of completing graduation is hardly an issue when applying for MBA admission.

If you really want admission in some reputed university then my suggestion would be Common Admission Test. The requirement for Common Admission Test is 50 percent marks in graduation. Candidates belonging to SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

The Common Admission Test is your ticket to IIMs. Indian Institute of Management are considered among the top universities not just in India but around the world. They have very good global ranking.

You will have to clear the Common Admission Test with good marks to actually apply for MBA through Indian Institute of Management. Even after that you will have to go through tough selection process of each university to seek admission.

Your percentage is 10th and 12th would be evaluated along with CAT Score by the IIMs. After that you will be called for interview and group discussion before offering the job. This is the entire process of getting admission in IIMs.

The other entrance exams include:

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET

UP-SEE

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

If you have scored low marks in graduation then MAT is the entrance exam for you. There is no percentage criteria to appear for Management Aptitude Test.
21st May 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can a student passed in b.com from rajasthan uni. with 49.66% can apply for cat,xat,iift etc.
18th January 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MBA after qualifying M.Com from recongised university with out having Bacholers degree from any university (M.com done through either by CMA or CA pass)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?