3rd September 2011, 05:41 PM
R061308

Difference between MAB and ICWA? Which is better for career?

What is the difference between MAB & ICWA. Who is better for carrier,please advice.

12th September 2017, 02:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between MAB and ICWA? Which is better for career?

It's not that ICWA is a good choice and MBA is not a good choice or vice versa. Both the courses are having its own job opportunities and career prospects for the candidates.

ICWAI course name has changed to CMA. If you want to become a Cost Accountant, then opt for this course.

After the completion of this course, there would be huge number of opportunities in the manufacturing industries.

Especially in coal mines, nice salaries are offered.

After completion of MBA, depending upon the specialization you have chosen, you will be having job opportunities in the respective domain across industries.

As per academic curriculum, ICWA course academic curriculum and syllabus is very high and MBA course is easy to complete.

As per salaries, Cost Accountants would receive more salary than MBA candidates.

But if you do MBA course from IIM's, you would receive the salary almost equal to Cost Accountants.

To get success and to settle in life, you should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills. Try to be good enough in these areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?