19th January 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?

I have completed my 12th and after dat have done 3 yrs diploma from msbte.. m I eligible for applying for MBA programme.. and which institute? What would be the minimum criteria required to do the MBA course? Is diploma candidates eligible to do ?

Related Questions:
19th January 2016, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?

No, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of your 12th standard with 3 years Diploma course. To be eligible to apply for MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and for getting admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
19th January 2016, 09:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th and after dat have done 3 yrs diploma from msbte.. m I eligible for applying for MBA programme.. and which institute? What would be the minimum criteria required to do the MBA course? Is diploma candidates eligible to do ?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
20th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, you are not eligible for MBA with Diploma qualification. The eligibility to study MBA is a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of 3 years) in any discipline with 50% marks. So the aspirant has to study the degree course after which he can study MBA. The course is available in many institutes in India. You have to finish your graduation to do MBA.
18th March 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 std and completed 3 years diploma in tnptc after i worked in pvt company with 10 years experience. Can i apply MBA in distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?