23rd January 2014, 11:58 AM
jijucsam

What is the date to apply for BSc Nautical science under Indian Maritime University in Mumbai Campus

Sir,
Could you please tell me when is the nearest next date for applying for the B.Sc Nautical Science course under Indian Maritime University in the Mumbai campus. I want to enroll myself for the course at the earliest possible date.

18th January 2017, 02:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the date to apply for BSc Nautical science under Indian Maritime University in Mumbai Campus

Indian Maritime University Mumbai Campus consists of three institutes. As you want to know date to apply for BSc Nautical science under Indian Maritime University in Mumbai Campus here, I am going to tell you the same-

Important Tentative Date-

Application form was Available: First week of January.

Issue of Admit Card for Examination: Mid of May.

Last date of submission of Application form: Last week of May.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

TS Chanakya
Karave, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai- 400706.
Tel: (022) 27703876 / 27701935
Fax No.: (022) 27700398

E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?