28th August 2013, 11:39 AM
snehamurali1994

Am I eligible for MBA in HR? I am pursuing BSc degree in Psychology

Im currently persuading my bsc degree in psychology. am i eligible of MBA in HR? im confused to choose between MBA(HR) , MSW and MA(HR). please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  2. Is it possible to do M.A in Psychology while pursuing B.A degree?
  3. Am I eligible for M.A Psychology after completing B.A and B.Ed?
  4. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  5. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  6. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  8. Am I eligible to opt for M.A Psychology after completing B.Ed? I have completed my B.A
  9. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  10. Am I eligible for pursuing MBA degree after scoring 48% marks in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Names of the institutes which approve M.A degree for M.Phil in clinical psychology? I am pursuing M.A degree in Psychology from Indira Gandhi National Open University
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  14. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  15. Can I be eligible to do MSc in Psychology after doing BSc PMC
  16. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  17. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  18. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology?
4th October 2015, 06:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in HR? I am pursuing BSc degree in Psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehamurali1994 View Post
Im currently persuading my bsc degree in psychology. am i eligible of MBA in HR? im confused to choose between MBA(HR) , MSW and MA(HR). please help me.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA in HR after completing B.Sc. MBA in HR having good scope than MA in HR and Master Degree in Social work so I suggest you to select MBA in HR after B.Sc. Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for MBA in HR. The candidate can any specialization at Graduation level to be eligible for MBA in HR. The applicant must complete their degree with minimum 50% marks from any of recognized university. The applicant must qualify in the CAT/MAT entrance exam in order to get admission for MBA in HR. During the admission process the marks obtained in entrance exam and Graduation are taken in to consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?