6th July 2011, 11:44 AM
azmeen

Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?

i have scored 139 marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination in 2010, am i eligible for MBBS entrance exam in 2012?
if eligible which books should i refer for medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  2. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  3. What rank can I expect after scoring 112 marks in COMEDK in Medical Entrance Exam? Which MBBS college can I get?
  4. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  5. Syllabus for Manipal Medical entrance exam for this year? Books which I should refer?
  6. Which books should I refer for CMC Medical entrance exam? I am a student of BIPC and have an interest to study in MBBS in CMC
  7. Last date to apply in JIPMER? What are the requirements?
  8. Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 108 marks in PCB in COMEDK Medical exam?
  10. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility to write AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  12. How to take admission in government MBBS college after scoring 139 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if secured 50% in 12th PCB?
  14. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  15. Educational qualification required for JIPMER MBBS exam? How to prepare and which books to refer?
  16. Is the student having 87% marks in SSC state board exam eligible to do biotechnology course? -- [New]
  17. How to take PCB for medical entrance after scoring 50%
  18. Am I eligible to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if completed 12th PCB as a Private candidate with 67.41% in 4th attempts?
6th November 2011, 01:10 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?

dear friend,

yes,you are Eligible but you should give the Entrance Exam and get good rank also after that only you can get admission in good colleges.
so don't worry prepare for it.
mainly prepare your core subjects physics,math and biology.
so
best of luck.
14th November 2011, 09:13 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?

yes,you are Eligible but you should give the Entrance Exam and get good rank also after that only you can get admission in good colleges.
so don't worry prepare for it.
mainly prepare your core subjects physics,math and biology.
29th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

When will forms come and which book for biology should i refer
29th November 2011, 09:31 PM
CyGangadhar

When will forms of manipal exam come and which biology book should i refer
6th April 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

AFTER SCORING 150 MARKS IN PCB I AM ELEGIBLEFOR MBBS
6th December 2012, 10:11 PM
anutk

my pcb total is 144 in isc 2012 is i am eligible for neet....?
if i am giving re-improvement 2013 exam in pcb....!
in eng i got 49 only...
7th December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Self scorer is good for u.
8th December 2012, 07:15 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmeen View Post
i have scored 139 marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination in 2010, am i eligible for MBBS entrance exam in 2012?
if eligible which books should i refer for medical entrance exam?

hi friend,

if you have completed your 12th science with Biology subject then you are definetly eligible for being Doctor.

for being A Doctor you should have to take admission in MBBS.

for that you have to crack premedical entrance exam like:
  • PMT
  • AFMC
  • AIIMS
  • DUMET
  • JIPMER
[CENTER]
Best Books for medical Entrance Exam:
19th May 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I pass my 12 with 76 marks in biology, 44 marks in chemistry and 49 marks in physics should I able to give medical exams, I belong to obc please tell how many medical exams should I able to give please help me I am In big trouble
13th October 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am 2b cost student and i scored 166 marks in pcb can i eligible to medical, what rank should be taken in kcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?