29th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA in IIT to pursue BSc in computer science with 64% in 1st two years of graduation? I have mathematical background in 12th with 67%

hi!
m pursuing my BSc in computer science with 64% in 1st two years of graduation, i have a mathematical background in +2 with 76%.. m i eligible for MCA in IIT???

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
  4. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  8. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  9. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  11. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  12. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  13. Eligibility for MCA: no maths in 12th but computer science in 12th
  14. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  15. Is computer science included in Mathematical science in Ph.D from IIS, Bangalore?
  16. Am i eligible for TANCET MCA package after finishing BSc computer science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  18. What should I do after B.Sc in mathematical science? -- [New]
15th August 2016, 04:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in IIT to pursue BSc in computer science with 64% in 1st two years of graduation? I have mathematical background in 12th with 67%

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

The eligibility criteria for this course is that you must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level and did bachelor's degree in science, engineering, computer application etc. Since you have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level, you are eligible for this course.

For admission in IIT, you will have to appear for Joint Admission Test for MCA/M.Sc, in short called JAM. For this exam, minimum percentage of marks required is 55% in bachelor's degree.

You will be eligible for this exam in final year and to get admission in IIT for MCA course, you must crack this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?