30th January 2011, 08:17 AM
A. Dhanalakshmi

Is computer science included in Mathematical science in Ph.D from IIS, Bangalore?

My daughter is interested to pursue Ph.d in computer science subject in the IIS, Bangalore - 2011 batch. I would to know whether computer science is included in the Mathematical science.

Thanking you,

A. Dhanalakshmi

Related Questions:
4th February 2011, 04:27 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Is computer science included in Mathematical science in Ph.D from IIS, Bangalore?

Actually These two r diff subject...
Ya this is clear Computer science include a branch of mathematical science not whole matematical science just like graph theoryis one of the major topic in copmutor science and its a branch of matematical science...

so simply say few branches are included in computor science basically analitical purpose..
4th February 2011, 09:42 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Is computer science included in Mathematical science in Ph.D from IIS, Bangalore?

still no confirmation but are thinking to include computer sciences.
18th March 2012, 09:51 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Important dates

Commencement of online application form: 06th February, 2012

Last date for submission of online application forms for sponsored candidates (course programmes and ERP): 08th March, 2012

Last date for submission of online application forms for regular candidates: 21st March, 2012

Receipt of printed version of the online applications at IISc for sponsored candidates (course programmes and ERP): 15th March, 2012

Receipt of printed version of the online applications at IISc for regular candidates: 26th March, 2012

IISc entrance test: 29th April, 2012
Check website for more details

Related Links

PHD Admissions 2012, Ph.D Admission Notice,PhD Admission Dates India

MSc and MTech Admission Notification 2012, Masters in Science and Technology Admissions India

Engineering Entrance Exams 2012 Notification and Dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?