16th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA science after passing BCA? I am a 12th arts student

i am student of BCA ,bt 12th art student so i am eligible for MCA science

26th April 2012, 11:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA science after passing BCA? I am a 12th arts student

Yes, you can pursue MCA course after completing BCA degree. Even though you have studied Arts in 12th class, pass in BCA is enough to get admission to MCA degree. Eligibility requirement for MCA is a pass in graduation with mathematics as one of the subject in either graduation or 12th. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of entrance exams conducted at all India level or by reputed Universities that offers the course. The concerned authority that carries out the exam will issue details regarding the entrance test.
12th July 2012, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA science after passing BCA? I am a 12th arts student

I have math in 10 2. But i graduate in bioscience. Am i eligible for studying M.C.A ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?