17th December 2011, 05:50 PM
jdeepdey

Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I completed my B.Sc Computer Science with 69.88% in my major(Computer Science) and I even secured the 6th position in the meritlist of North East Hill University.And i secured 72.6% in class 10 from Meghalaya Board Of School Education(M.B.O.S.E) but due to some unavoidable circumstances I secured 57% in 12th and got 20 in maths...And therefore Maths was my third subject..

So I humbly request you to please tell me if I'm eligible for MCA in VIT (Vellore institute of technology).

Regards
Joydeep Dey
[email protected]

21st April 2012, 01:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeepdey View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I completed my B.Sc Computer Science with 69.88% in my major(Computer Science) and I even secured the 6th position in the meritlist of North East Hill University.And i secured 72.6% in class 10 from Meghalaya Board Of School Education(M.B.O.S.E) but due to some unavoidable circumstances I secured 57% in 12th and got 20 in maths...And therefore Maths was my third subject..

So I humbly request you to please tell me if I'm eligible for MCA in VIT (Vellore institute of technology).

Regards
Joydeep Dey
[email protected]

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application and this is 3 year Post graduate degree course, To get admission in this course you should have graduated from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and you must have Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. for getting admission in MCA.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for admission in VIT.

If you have completed your bachelor degree in any branch with at least one of the following subjects at the under graduate level: Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics and Business Mathematics, then you are eligible for MCA Course in VIT University.

The admission in VIT is based on entrance examination, If you will cracked this examination then you will get seat in MCA in this University and if you need more information about this university, then please check official website :

http://www.vit.ac.in
21st April 2012, 01:12 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
VIT-MCA 2012 Eligibility

The candidate who wants to seek admission for this course must have completed graduation from any recognized university with atleast 50% marks and should be an Indian resident. Apart from this the student should have good result in the graduation level. Students who are currently appearing for the final year exam can also apply for the exam. But it is mandatory for the students must finish his/her final year exam before the interview. The candidate must also submit the graduation certificate and provisional certificate to the authority before 15th August or else the admission will be cancelled.

thank you
all the best
11th January 2021, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What if I perform good in the entrance exam of VIT but have below 60% of marks in my BCA? Will I get admission in VIT for MCA?
4th August 2022, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

What is this mean consistent record in 10th and 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?