10th October 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI after scoring 70% in 12th, 58% in KV

I have 70% in th,12th 58% from Kendriya Vidyalaya,BCA 80%,MCA 75% form WBUT..am i eligible for capgemini??????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to face interview of Capgemini if secured 56% in B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  5. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA?
  6. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  7. Am I eligible for CAPGEMINI if I have a gap year between 12th and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. Can I sit for CAPGEMINI company placements after having 60% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 7.23% in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
  11. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  13. Placement papers with solutions and GD topics for Capgemini interview? How many rounds are there?
  14. Model question papers of CAPGEMINI?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  16. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  17. CPGEMINI APTI and placement question papers?
  18. GD topics with solutions and placement papers of Capgemini Interview?
28th November 2014, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI after scoring 70% in 12th, 58% in KV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 70% in th,12th 58% from Kendriya Vidyalaya,BCA 80%,MCA 75% form WBUT..am i eligible for capgemini??????
As per your 12th standard marks you are not eligible for Capgemini.

Capgemini is reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for above company is,

Capgemini= 60%

Process of Capgemini recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

The new pattern for Capgemini recruitment 2014:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

www.capgemini.com/
24th August 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI after scoring 70% in 12th, 58% in KV

Am i eligible for capgemini after scoring 62% in 10th (CBSE), 82.73% in diploma (EXTC) and now my 4 semester average is 60.08% with 1 live backlog in B.E (EXTC)? next month capgemini is coming in my college for campus placement. please revert as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?