1st July 2011, 07:47 PM
lucky 52

Am I eligible for MD in Germany after doing Pharm-D? What is the course duration?

I am pharm-D. Am I eligible to do MD in Germany. How long would the coarse take ?

Related Questions:
  1. MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany? Duration of this course?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  4. How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy
  5. Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.
  6. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  9. Can i do MD from Germany after Pharma D?
  10. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  11. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  12. How would I be able to work as pharmacist in Germany?
  13. How to study B.Pharm in Germany? I am a D.Ph student in Nepal
  14. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  16. Books for preparation for LEET? where to buy?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  18. Can a B.Pharm student get a job in Abroad(Germany)?
15th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible for MD in Germany after doing Pharm-D? What is the course duration?

hello friend,

yes, you can do it .
but why you are not try to do it from india .
india has also a wide scope of it .
the course duration is approx 3 years .
good luck.
22nd March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MD in Germany after doing Pharm-D? What is the course duration?

is there any jobs for pharma.d
30th April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can i do md in germany after doing bachelors in biotechnology?
25th June 2012, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i do M.D from Germany after doing Pharm.D?
if yes then how cloud i do it.From where i have to contact in pakistan?
30th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply to do M.D from germany?how long does it take ?
29th December 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

am pharm D student...plz tell me the exact duration of MD after Pharm D
4th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am graduate of PHARM D am i eligible for MD in america ?what is the course duration?please tell me economical institue in america for MD
17th March 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for MD in Germany after doing Pharm-D if yes thn tell ne exact procedure tht i could do it i m frm pakistan
22nd March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

yes u can do m.d after pharm.d from russia,kyrgyzstan,china,the duration of m.d after pharm.d is 3yrs,you have to transfer ur credit hours of pharm.d ,one of my friend is doing m.d from asian medical university kyrgyzstan on the basis of pharm.d,germany and australia r also offering m.d to pharm.d students but their expenses r much higher,the least expensive among all is china and kyrgyzstan,if u want more information u can mail him at [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 03:03 PM
rmt23

yes u can do m.d after pharm.d from russia,kyrgyzstan,china,the duration of m.d after pharm.d is 3yrs,u have to transfer the credit hours of pharm.d,one of my friend is doing m.d from kyrgyzstan on the basis of pharm.d from asian medical university,australia and germany are also offering but their expenses r much higher,the least expensive among all r kyrgyzstan and china,if u want more information mail him at [email protected]...
22nd April 2013, 03:51 PM

will u please tell me the web adress for m.d after pharm.d in Germany
6th July 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tell me the procedure for applying pharmD and also the list of colleges in various countries like Russia, Germany etc..
6th July 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can. U please tell me the procedure for applying to MD and also the list of colleges offering in various countries like Russia, Canada etc..
29th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which universities in china and kyrgystan offer 3 md programs for which pharm d graduates are elligible could some one pleae guide me im very worried and in a fix these days
4th August 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

It is posable to do md after pharm.D can any one complet it after pharm.D.?
31st October 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure appling md also the list of collags
30th December 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

yes u can do m.d after pharm.d from russia,for more deatails contact me at [email protected]
u r more than welcome...i am also doing m.d from russia after pharm.d
30th December 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

u can do m.d after pharm.d from russia with 2 to 3yrs duration,if u need more information contact me at [email protected]
30th December 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.d after pharm.d from russia,if u need more information,feel free to contact me at [email protected]
30th December 2013, 03:15 PM
saidalambehram

i am doing m.d after pharm.d from russia,if u need more information kindly contact me at [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

is thete anyone who can guide me totaly about m.d..... which countries are offering after pharmd
25th March 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me about universities from where i can do MD after Pharm-D?
19th November 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I wanna to do MD after pharma.D in Edinburgh university, Scotland is it possible, if yes then tell me about the procedure please....
18th April 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do MD after pharm d, can anyone please tell me procedure for MD? Is MCAT the only way or do we have any other way?
13th November 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

MD after pharm D is a lie and those persons stating they are in the row is also a lie. Pharm D people cannot do a Doctoral course in medicine because their streams are different.
31st May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am mohd bilal. I am standard in pharm d in last year in jss ooty. And after it i want to do md in cardiology from German on the Base of scholarship, so please tell me what is the name of scholarship which give help to take admission in it
23rd January 2021, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can u pls tell me the procedure for applying pharmD and also the list of colleges in various countries like Russia, Germany etc..
How can I get admission in md after pharm D
6th July 2021, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Kindly help me, is there any college or universities which is accepting pharm D students to join MD course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?