6th January 2013, 09:06 AM
emperorpoudel

How to study B.Pharm in Germany? I am a D.Ph student in Nepal

i m Dph student in Nepal. and i want to study B.pharm in Germany. is it possible? please contact me in [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  3. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  8. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  10. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  11. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  13. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  14. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  15. What can I do to study Genetic Engineering in Nepal after passing SLC exam? Colleges providing such facilities?
  16. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  18. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
3rd May 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study B.Pharm in Germany? I am a D.Ph student in Nepal

i m Dph student in Nepal. and i want to study B.pharm in Germany. is it possible? pleSE CONTACT ME [email protected]
9th November 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a certified pharmaceutical technologist[diploma in pharmacy] in Kenya practicing,i would like to study Bpharm in Germany.Is it possible?kindly let me [email protected]
9th November 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a certified pharmaceutical technologist[diploma in pharmacy] in Kenya practicing,i would like to study Bpharm in Germany.Is it possible?kindly let me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?