4th June 2013, 02:45 PM
vishal shety

Any chance for mechanical engineering after scoring 61 marks in JEE mains and 65% in CBSE board exam

sir i got 61 marks in jee main and 65% in cbse board exam. i belong to sc cateogry so there is any chance for mechanical engineering or please suggest me some more option what can i do.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  3. Can I get JEE advanced after scoring 243 marks in JEE mains and 81% in CBSE board
  4. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 80% in 12th CBSE?
  5. How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Which NIT will I get after scoring 118 marks in JEE mains and 94% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains and 93% marks in CBSE board
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  10. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Is there any chance for me in NIT's after scoring 124 marks ni JEE mains and 96.9% in Andhra Board
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains
  14. Can I get a seat in any NIT with Mechanical branch after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains
  15. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years? -- [New]
  17. Can I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are my chances in NIT after scoring 256 in JEE mains and 90% in CBSE board?
30th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance for mechanical engineering after scoring 61 marks in JEE mains and 65% in CBSE board exam

Yes, there is chance of getting the admission in the Mechanical engineering course being the SC category candidate and scored 65% in CBSE 10+2 examination.

But there is very less chance of getting the admission in the NIT as to get the admission in the NIT there is important role of the Mains and the board aggregate. The overall rank is prepared by the 40% of weightage of the board and 60% of the Mains mark.

Even though you may get the government college of different states. So you have to wait till the counselling of the CBSE starts. You can definitely get the admission in the private college. But if you are interested in the private or government first check whether they are AICTE approved or not.

For more information regarding the JEE visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?