13th September 2017, 04:43 PM
ARUN KUMAR.H

Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship after completion of B.E 3rd year?

I'm from BE 3rd year student..cat-3A. Can I get MHRD scholarship now as fresher? I didn't apply it from last 2 years, can you please let me know if I can apply for it now or not? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

14th September 2017, 02:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship after completion of B.E 3rd year?

No, you are not eligible for the MHRD scholarship. Full details are mentioned below.

MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) offers scholarships to the graduation or post graduation level course studying candidates.

To get the MHRD scholarship you need to apply in the first year of the academics. Since you have completed 3rd year engineering you cannot apply for it. If you going for higher studies you can apply for the scholarship in the first of your academics so you can get scholarship for your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?