29th June 2013, 04:08 PM
ramya dhaarani

Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?

Iam studying final year B.Tech-IT .what is the eligibility to do MS in Germany after completing my degree course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  3. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?
  4. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  5. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  6. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  8. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  9. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  10. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  11. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  14. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  15. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  16. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  18. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
14th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech IT course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in German universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in this examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?