5th June 2013, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?

What is job opportunity after BSc in electronics,computer science,maths rather than teaching? or it is good if I finish Msc in software technology what are jobs I cant get??

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  2. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  3. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  4. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  6. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  11. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  12. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  14. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  15. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after completing BSc computer science?
7th August 2013, 09:37 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?

You have many job opportunities in Bsc in Electronics,Computer science:
BHEL(BE,CS)
BEL(BE,CS)
TCS(BE,CS)
NTPC(BE,CS)
APTRANSCO(BE)
APGENCO(BE)
BSNL(BE,CS)
SEIMENS(BE)
Mahindra satyam(CS)
Tech Mahindra(CS)
Wipro(CS)
LG(BE)
26th June 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?

I have completed bsc in electronics ,maths nd phy..what job opportunities will i get rayher than teaching..?? Pls help
31st March 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the best job oppertunities after completing bsc in maths and electronics
3rd May 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Actually I want to know what is MEComp course in BSc?After completing this course can I hope for my future? And I want to know what can I do after this degree
11th June 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing B.sc in maths, electronics and computer science.
29th November 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

If one finished Bsc Maths, electronics and computer science course,then is he eligible for doing MSc.physics.is he eligible for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?