5th October 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NDA after completing of 11th class?

am i eligible for nda after completion of 11th class...could u please tell me that

7th October 2012, 02:20 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NDA after completing of 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for nda after completion of 11th class...could u please tell me that
No , 11th standard qualification is not Enough to apply for NDA Examination . The Minimum Qualification required for this NDA Examination, the candidate should Passed in 12th standard from recognized University .

You have Not Satisfy the educational Qualification . So, your not eligible for this NDA Examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every twice in a year .

This NDA Conducts Examination for Army/Navy and Airforce Academy .

Age Limits /Sex /Marital Status :- Applicant should be unmarried male candidate and the age should be Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years .

( Applicant should not born earlier than 02/July/1994 and not later than 01 /January/1997 )

There is No Upper age relaxation will Not Applicable for this Examination .

Applicant should Qualified in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examintion .

To appear in Airforce/Navy Academy then you should Complete Complete 12th standard in science stream (Physics and Mathematics ).

There is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination .

Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit ..

So, As per the NDA Eligiblity Criteria, you have Not Satisfy the Educational Qualification .

Suggestion :-

If your aspiring to apply for NDA Examination than I, suggest you to apply 12th standard, After Finished your 12th Board Examination your eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Notification for this Examination Updated in UPSC Official website and Published in Employment News paper .
7th October 2012, 09:15 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible for NDA after completing 12th standard which is the minimum academic qualification to apply for NDA.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental physique.

The selection is through written exam, personal interview, physical fitness test and finally through Medical Test.

So as interested for NDA, you should first complete your 11th standard and in the final year of 12th you are eligible to apply for NDA.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th October 2012, 11:52 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Sorry to say you are not eligible for NDA Exam because an eligibility for NDA exam is 12th standard form a recognized university. so am giving some of information about NDA exam detials so i hope it is clearly understands you.

NDA examination is a way to Join Defence just after completing his Intermediate examination, those who are interested to Join Army, Navy and Air force wings may apply for NDA Examination, this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year.

This Exam is Conducted in three wings:
1.Indian Army
2.Indian Navy
3.Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-

**The candidate should be citizen of India.

**The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

**Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

**The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

**Girls are not eligible for this exam.

So first complete your 12th standard after your are eligible for this exam.

all the best........
7th October 2012, 12:51 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for NDA after completing of 11th class?

Quote:

No, you are not eligible for NDA direct after completing your 11th class, Because, according to qualification require for NDA is minimum 12th complete......

>> A candidate who have completed their 12th with 60% are eligible for NDA.

>> Only Unmarried Male can Apply for it.

>> Age of candidate must between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

>> A candidate have a nationality of India.

So, First of all complete your 12th then you are eligible for applying NDA.......

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm27
7th October 2012, 01:35 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for NDA Examination just after completing +1 examination.

If you want to apply for National Defence academy examination then you have to complete your intermediate examination or appearing your final examination of Intermediate.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC Every year two time and this examination is very competitive and lots of candidates appeared for this examination every year and if you want to select in the written test then you have to prepared at-least 1 year before the examination.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and Medical test. you have to passed in each one of the stages and then you can eligible for Training.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA.

FOR DETAILS:www.nda.nic.in
7th October 2012, 01:37 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am i eligible for NDA after completing of 11th class?

Quote:
Dear,

No you cannot go for NDA after completing your 11th class. Minimum educational qualification to wrote NDA exam is 12th class.

Also you need to have Physics and Maths as your subjects in 12th and you should have scored at least 60% marks in your 12th. In NDA physical fitness also caries a very important role so you need to be physically fit also.

All the best!
7th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Sorry to say that at 11th class you can't apply for the NDA Exam as the minimum qualification to apply for the National Defence Services exam is that the candidate should be pass in the 12th .So as you are in 11th so you cannot apply for the exam but after completing your 12th you can apply for the exam .So just wait till when you will pass in the 12th class ..

The Exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year and only 12th pass and unmarried males are eligible for the exam .Also after clearing the exam you will get a officer rank directly so you can understand how much important is the exam also you can understand the difficulty level of the exam specially of the ssb which is very much difficult .and you need to do a lot of hard work to get success in the SSB .

Education Criteria for the NDA Exam:

~ The Candidate should be pass in 12th hsc board exam

~ The Candidate should be pass in the 12th exam with pcm(Physics,Chemistry,Maths)

~ The age required for the exam is 16.5-19

Attempts :

~ No Limitation

Citizen :

~ The Candidate should be a citizen of India

Best of luck
7th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what i can do after class 12(sci) i want to go in railway engineering. please tell me type of engineering in railway
please send me in my email id [email protected]
8th October 2012, 04:44 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Yes friend obviously you are eligible to apply for the Army jobs....you can take the NDA exam and after appearing in exam you can apply in Army...Here they will take your medical test, fitness test, and etc...
For the Army you should have good physical fitness .
Your high is above than 6 feet..
You should have a race more than 15Km in 6 minutes..

And for the NDA following conditions are necessary :
The candidates minimum 10th class passed with 55% marks.
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
The candidate should be physical fit and fine.
8th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Yes friend obviously you are eligible to apply for the Army jobs....you can take the NDA exam and after appearing in exam you can apply in Army...Here they will take your medical test, fitness test, and etc...
For the Army you should have good physical fitness .
Your high is above than 6 feet..
You should have a race more than 15Km in 6 minutes..

And for the NDA following conditions are necessary :
The candidates minimum 10th class passed with 55% marks.
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
The candidate should be physical fit and fine.
9th October 2012, 06:01 PM

hi,

I am very sorry to say that presently u are not eligible for nda exam
but after completing ur 12th u can appear for the exam.
For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

5th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in class 11th and i want to know whether i can just sit for the NDA exam in April 2013?? not asking about the selection!!! just want to know whether i am allowed to sit for the exam???
Thank you
8th January 2013, 08:58 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

No my dear friend,

--->>You are not eligible for NDA after completion of 11th class because 12th is compulsory for type of field to get an admission.

--->>NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is one the entrance exam to enter into the field of civil services like Indian Navy,Indian Air Force and Indian Military.

--->>You can give the NDA entrance exam only after 12th and you should be eligible for it .

The eligibility criteria for NDA:-
1.You should be an Indian.
2.You should be physically fit.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.You should have more than 60% marks in 12th under recognized university or board.
5.Girls are not allowed for NDA.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for NDA.

Thank u!!
10th January 2013, 03:23 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
i'm sorry,you are not eligible for appearing in the NDA exam, because for appearing in this exam you should be a 12th passed student and your age should be in between 16.5-19 years. you should be unmarried.
and for indian air force, it is cumpolsary for you to have physics and mathematics as your subjects in 12th. therefore, if you belong to bio or commerce or arts field, you cannot apply for the air force wing but you can apply for the indian army wing but only after completing your 12th.
gud luck
10th January 2013, 03:25 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
i'm sorry,you are not eligible for appearing in the NDA exam, because for appearing in this exam you should be a 12th passed student and your age should be in between 16.5-19 years. you should be unmarried.
and for indian air force, it is cumpolsary for you to have physics and mathematics as your subjects in 12th. therefore, if you belong to bio or commerce or arts field, you cannot apply for the air force wing but you can apply for the indian army wing but only after completing your 12th.
gud luck
14th January 2013, 01:46 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends...............

You are NOT eligible for NDA after completing 11th, to get eligibility you have complete your 12th...........

ALL THE BEST............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?