15th April 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Can I write NEET after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology (subjects are: Chemistry, Biochemistry & Biotechnology) field? If I am eligible then when and how can I apply for NEET? When is the upcoming NEET going to be conducted?

18th April 2020, 01:15 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

If you had passed class 12th in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and english subjects, then and then you are eligible to apply for NEET. Eligibility of NEET doesn't depend on qualification of graduation, but depends on qualification of 12th. Generally NEET is conducted in the month of May, but it is likely to be extended due to current lock down period.

NEET 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : 2nd January, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : 6th February, 2020
- NEET Application Correction Available : 1st April to 3rd May, 2020
- NEET Exam Date : Last Week of May, 2020
- Result Declaration : Last Week of June, 2020
18th April 2020, 04:09 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--No,you are not eligible to join NEET exam on the basis of B.sc Biotechnology.

:- Moreover,12th standard Candidate is eligible to appear the entrance exam namely as NEET.

:- PCB as a main subjects in 12th to appear in entrance exam

--Important Dates:-
Admit card on may,2020
Exam on last week of may,2020
Result on June,2020
18th April 2020, 04:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NEET after B.Sc Biotechnology. Pass in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects is the basic qualification required.

Upper age limit is NEET exam is 25 years. Admission is done through National level entrance exams like NEET. Detailed information regarding the exam can be collected from NEET exam prospects.
19th April 2020, 12:05 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required to appear in the same examination is a Class 12th in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects from a recognised board of education. Further, minimum marks required in PCB group subjects is 45% in case of PWD category candidates while the same in case of reserved category candidates is 40%.

So, even having completed your B.Sc. Biotechnology degree course, you are eligible to appear in NEET if you hold above mentioned educational qualification otherwise not.

For more details regarding NEET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
16th March 2022, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for neet after completion masters in biotechnology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?