30th August 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th class and with a weight of 44kg, a height of 5.5Feet?

My name shiv kumar maurya my weight 44kg 5.5feet studying 12 class
I am 12 class student.i want to give nda exam please tell me qualification

30th August 2012, 05:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th class and with a weight of 44kg, a height of 5.5Feet?

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

There is a certain minimum physical requirement which should be maintained by the aspiring candidate for NDA.

A file revealing the Physical requirement such as Height and weight according to the candidate's age is attached herewith which can be referred to be eligible for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Physical and Mental Standards.docx(16.6 KB, 63 views)
1st September 2012, 12:28 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th class and with a weight of 44kg, a height of 5.5Feet?

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

-Indian Air Force
-Indian Navy
-Indian Army

A candidate Who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

You must have citizenship of India.

all the best
1st September 2012, 12:48 AM
jayks

Hello friend

NDA NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

1. Qualification required
Candidate should complete the 12th with science (physics,chemistry,math ) from any recognized board .

2. 6/6 vision is required.

3.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years.

If you can satisfy all of the above you are eligible.

Apply For Recruitment of :-
-Army wings
-Navy wings
-Air force Wings

EXAM PATTERN FOR NDA

PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR NDA

For all the important dates visit-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Thank you
19th December 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.can a student appear in the exam while studying in class 12
15th June 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any changes in syllabus for students who have passed 12 exam and students who are
appearing for 12 exam
16th March 2022, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am completing my grade 12 in the age of 20 and my eligible for NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?