2nd May 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET after completion of BCA?

Hello Sir, I have completed undergraduate degree in BCA. Now, am I eligible for NEET or not? When and how should I apply for NEET? What is the exam pattern and passing criteria?

5th May 2019, 06:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after completion of BCA?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and to appear in the same examination the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having completed BCA degree course, you are eligible to NEET if you hold the above mentioned educational qualification at your Class 12th level academics otherwise not.

For more details regarding the NEET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
7th May 2019, 01:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The examination is conducted by NTA.

The required educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, candidates with BCA qualification are not eligible to appear for the NEET.
7th May 2019, 04:31 PM
Pradeep679

Yes once you graduate from b.sc. you could apply for NEET. The 25-year-old age limit which was previously imposed has been removed. Also, it means you have already passed +2 so yes you can apply.
19th October 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

if i have passed 12th from non-medical than i can give test of neet or not
29th August 2022, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for neet ug once i pursue with bca graduation ?
13th September 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

HELLO , I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN BCA , I CAN APPLY FOR NEET OR NOT PLS GIVE ME INFORMATION 10 2 IN SCI STREAM .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?