28th June 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS without NEET exam after completion of B.Sc course?

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS without NEET exam after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please give me the criteria followed? Can I skip the NEET exam or I need to write the exam? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?
  3. Should I opt for MBBS or go for a graduation? Which has wider scope MBBS or other graduation courses?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  5. For how many times I am eligible to appear in NEET for study MBBS?
  6. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS, if I was arts student in 12th?
  8. Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics?
  11. How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do to submit the forms for UPMT?
  14. Can 600 mark scorer get admission in government medical college?
  15. How to apply for admission in MBBS after 368 marks in AIPMT NEET 2?
  16. Am I eligible to get MBBS admission in private or government college after scoring 162 marks in NEET exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  18. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
30th June 2017, 08:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS without NEET exam after completion of B.Sc course?

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is single entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS course in all government medical colleges at state and central level. Candidates who have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject can apply for NEET exam.

Candidate should have at least 50% marks in 10+2. You can not get admission in MBBS course without NEET scorecard after Bachelor of Science course. The age limit is 17-25 years. Other than NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER entrance exam is conducted for MBBS admission.
30th June 2017, 08:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS without NEET exam after completion of B.Sc course?

There is no lateral entry in MBBS and for getting admission in MBBS you need to attend and clear the NEET exam. There is management quota in some colleges through which you can get a direct admission in MBBS colleges.

NEET is an entrance exam through that exam you will get admission in any MBBS college based on your performance in the exam.
The eligibility required for NEET exam is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board. For SC/ ST the percentage required is 40% and for PwD the percentage required is 45%.
The age limit is 17 - 25 years for general candidates, there is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST & PwD.

If you fulfil the criteria then you can apply, attend and qualify in the NEET exam to get admission in MBBS.
30th June 2017, 08:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can not skip NEET exam if you want to get admission in MBBS course.

Eligibility criteria for NEET examination:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with PCB subject and scored 50% marks.

Minimum age is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.

You can apply for NEET exam if you meet these criteria after completion of Bachelor of Science course.
30th June 2017, 09:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that without appearing in NEET entrance test you are not eligible to get admission in any of the Medical Colleges. So you must have to appear in NEET entrance test. If you are not qualified in this entrance test then also you will get admission after paying donation. But it is compulsory to write NEET entrance test.
30th June 2017, 10:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are three entrance exams to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course:

*National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

*AIIMS entrance exam.

*JIPMER entrance examination.

You can skip NEET but you will have to clear either AIIMS exam or JIPMER exam to get admission in MBBS course. You should have studied PCB subjects in 12th.
3rd July 2017, 11:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is a national level entrance examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue MBBS degree course after completion of your B.Sc degree without appearing in NEET then for your information I would like to let you know that it is not possible as for admission in MBBS degree course in any medical college of India you need to qualify NEET for sure.

For more details and updates regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?