14th September 2011, 08:14 PM
chauhan_Reetu

Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A(History) from CCS University?

hi plzzzzz tell me :- I have complete my MA (History) from ccs university, but i want to know i was a private student can tell me that i m eligible for NET exam or not, does any effect to Private degree ?

3rd November 2011, 12:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A(History) from CCS University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhan_Reetu View Post
hi plzzzzz tell me :- I have complete my MA (History) from ccs university, but i want to know i was a private student can tell me that i m eligible for NET exam or not, does any effect to Private degree ?
NET Stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination is conducted by UGC Twice in a year, the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

The June NET Examination was already completed and Those who missed the June NET Examination, may apply for December NET Examination, The Notification of December NET Examination was already availiable in the UGC Official website.

The last date of apply for December NET Examination was already Over.

The examination of NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in History then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

In The Notification it was Not mentioned that only regular candidates are eligible to apply for NET, So if your University is recognised then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. To apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year Post graduate candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

After completing Post graduate degree course in History, you are eligible to apply for NET Examination and you have to Opt History subjects in your NET Examination, The syllabus of NET Examination was already availiable in the official website. So please prepare for NET Examination according to the syllabus and Pattern, Only then you will be able to cracked the NET Examination.

So, please wait for the Next year NET Examination Notification and then apply for NET Examination and for more Information please check official website :

http://www.ugc.ac.in
3rd November 2011, 01:54 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A(History) from CCS University?

Anyone holding a PG degree from regular or distance mode is eligible 4 net.U can go for net with history subject.U r off course eligible as ccs university is ugc approved.
3rd November 2011, 12:10 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

dear friend;

National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by UGC (UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION) for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.

elegibility:

- you must have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- For SC/ST candidates it is 50%.

as you have completed your post graduation study in History , you are elegible to appear it, note that u must have obtained 55% marks in post graduation study. in NET exam you have to opt HISTORY as your exam subject as it is your area of specialization.

The coming NET exam will be held on 24th Dec 2011. Registration for this has already been closed, But the Last date of Submission On HARD COPY of application form has been extended till 8th Nov 2011.

all the best of exam.
20th August 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MA in geography from CCS University 1st year can i eligible for UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?