5th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and Geology?

I have done B.Sc. with physics maths and geology and now i am doing M.A. in history

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  2. Am i eligible for MSc Geology in an open university college
  3. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics having done B.Sc with MPC?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  6. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  7. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  8. List of best colleges for degree in Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  10. Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons -- [New]
  11. Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?
  12. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  14. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  15. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  16. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  17. Am I eligible for BSc GNM? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  18. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR/UGC NET if studying M.Sc in Geoinformatics?
6th March 2012, 01:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc. with physics maths and geology and now i am doing M.A. in history

Eligibility For NET

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by UGC (University Grants Commission) every year in June and December for lectureship and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)..

Candidates appearing for the NET must have the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) Candidate must be either in the final year of his post graduation or should have completed his post graduation with an aggregate percentage of 55% without rounding off if belonging to the general category..50% if belonging to the reserved categories..

2) Candidates applying for the JRF must be less than 28 years and no upper age limit for lectureship

So, when you will be in your final semester of your post graduation..you will be eligible for appearing for the NET..but before that..its not possible..

You can Click Here for more updates, syllabus and past question papers of your subject..

You will be facing 3 papers and the last 2 papers will depend on whatever subject you take but the 1st paper will be on general awareness and your basic computer awareness so i have attached a model 1st paper for you in the attachment section..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET Paper-I.pdf(257.1 KB, 122 views)
6th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and Geology?

what should I do after doing Bsc(physics,maths and statistics)?
14th September 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and Geology?

After completion of Bsc iam eligible for net exam mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?