17th July 2011, 10:11 PM
sameer.kr

Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed my MBA with 60% on part time basis?

I have done part time MBA,with 60% marks, am I eligible for NET Exam? i want to appear for NET Exam

22nd July 2011, 05:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed my MBA with 60% on part time basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer.kr View Post
I have done part time MBA,with 60% marks, am I eligible for NET Exam? i want to appear for NET Exam
Yes, You are Eligible for NET Examination !

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test And this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you must have completed Your Post Graduation Subject with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised Colleges/Universities.

Final Year Post Graduate candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

Since you have completed your MBA Course then you are eligible to Opt Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management.

You have also Opt Commerce/Economics subjects in NET Examination. But you have to choose any One Subjects from the given List. The syllabus are availiable in the NET Official website.

The June NET Examination was already Completed and If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination, Then please apply for December NET Examination, The Notification was Published soon in the UGC Official website, Eligible candidates may Fill the application form Online, The Examination fees of NET Examination was Rs 450.

There are Three papers in NET Examination and all these are conducted in same day, Paper I and II Are held in First session and Paper III are held In second session, The Paper III will be of 200 Marks And Paper I and II are of 100 Marks Each.

And If you need more Information about UGC NET Examination, then please visit the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
22nd July 2011, 06:17 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed my MBA with 60% on part time basis?

hi friend
the minimum eligibility for NET is post graduation from a recognize university with a minimum of 55% marks
so you are eligible positively
all the best
22nd July 2011, 06:52 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes, You are Eligible for NET Examination !

Because for NET exam have to complet your master degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised Colleges/Universities.So,after complition your MBA with 60% mark you may give NET exam.

And for more Information about UGC NET Examination,please visit the Official website -[http://ugcnetonline.in]

All the best.
22nd July 2011, 07:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Sameer,
Since you have done MBA with 60%, you are eligible to write National Eligibility Test for Lectureship. The test is conducted by UGC and the required percentage of marks in the post graduate program is 55%.
As per the UGC standards, you will be allowed only to write the subject you have studied in the post graduate program.
There is no age limit to take the test.
To apply for the exam and for complete information, click here.
22nd July 2011, 08:03 PM
mandiv

hello
yes you are eligible for NET since you have completed graduation with 60% and the minimum eligibility is of 55%
you so are eligible
best of luck
22nd July 2011, 09:14 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Absolutely you are eligible to appear in NET Examination on the basis of your qualification, no matter whether you did this either from regular or distance learning programme. Both modes are consider as same and fullfill the same eligibility criteria.
22nd July 2011, 11:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) every year. It is conducted to determine eligibility of entrants for lectureship or to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The candidates can also appear for both at the same time. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts UGC-CSIR NET for certain Science subjects like Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Chemical Sciences etc.

Qualification Criteria for NET exam:

The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject. They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition. The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam. Thirty Five years is the maximum age limit. There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

As you have done your MBA with 60% aggregate in part time basis , so if your institute is under UGC then you can apply for NET exam..

All the best..
11th October 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i have completed mba in the year 2011 with 57%...am i elgible to attend net exam conducted in the year 2014?
11th October 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have ccompleted MBA in 2011 with 57%..am i elgible to attend exam conducted in the year 2014..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?