3rd June 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HR(Part Time). I have 3 years work experience as software professional. Will I be eligible to do M.Phil Computer Science(part time)? If not tell me what should I study to do M.Phil Computer Science? Am I eligible to do M.Phil HR?

6th June 2016, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HR(Part Time). I have 3 years work experience as software professional. Will I be eligible to do M.Phil Computer Science(part time)? If not tell me what should I study to do M.Phil Computer Science? Am I eligible to do M.Phil HR?
You have completed an MBA in HR, so you are not eligible for M.Phil in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Phil course in Computer Science.

Yes, you are eligible for M.Phil course in Management.
6th June 2016, 06:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to do M.Phil in Computer Science with MBA in HR qualifications.
The eligibility to do M.Phil in Computer Science is a Master’s Degree in the Computer Science/Application with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. So if you studied M.Sc Computer Science or MCA then you can do M.Phil. But it is not possible to do M.Phil in Computer Science with MBA in HR. The course is available in various universities like
Amrita School of Arts & Sciences - Official Website
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University - Official Website
Christ University - Official Website
Tamilnadu Open University - Official Website
8th June 2016, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that since you have completed MBA in Human Resource, you are not eligible for M.Phil course in Computer Science.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible for the course of M.Phil in Computer Science.
Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt M.Phil course in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?