21st August 2012, 08:23 PM
sushma bagde

Am I eligible for NET or GATE after completing MSc Biotechnology?

sir/mam i completed m.sc biotechnology still my result are awaited plz tell me wheather i get job or not........
after m.sc i have to eligible for net or gate is necessary for job in govt, sector
plz tell me i m very confused about my carrier..............

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  4. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  9. Will I be eligible for NET or SET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology through VM university from Tamilnadu
  10. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  11. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for MCA from GATE after completing MSc CS?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  14. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  17. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  18. What should I do after MSc Biotechnology?
26th August 2012, 12:45 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET or GATE after completing MSc Biotechnology?

hi..
check it here..
The following are considered as the basic eligibility requirements of GATE

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible..
Thank you..
26th August 2012, 01:17 AM
suvendum14

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET or GATE after completing MSc Biotechnology?

hi..
check it here..

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible..
Thank you..
31st August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how much marks necessary for eligible in GATE and NET entrance for phd and Lectureship
31st August 2012, 07:04 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much marks necessary for eligible in GATE and NET entrance for phd and Lectureship
hi..

GOOD LUCK.
1st September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i completed m.sc in marine biotechnology still my result are awaited plz tell me wheather i get job or not........
after m.sc i have to eligible gate BT ?
plz tell me i m very confused about my carrier......
3rd July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam in Biotechnology after completion of b.tech in IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?