11th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment Drive being a candidate having scored 59.23% upto 3rd year of Engineering?

I have 59.23% aggregate in engg up to third year,can i eligible for tcs recruitement in our collage

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment drive?
  3. Can I apply for TCS Placement drive having secured 76% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 63.71% upto B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  5. Am I eligible for recruitment in TCS after scoring an aggregate of 63% in B.E upto 6th semester, 61% in SSLC and 58% in PU?
  6. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  7. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate having scored 89% in 10th, 79% in UG and 54% in 12th Class?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  14. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for a company through off campus placements?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  17. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  18. Will I get selected for Technical Interview? I am studying in last year of Mechanical Engineering
11th September 2012, 08:06 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment Drive being a candidate having scored 59.23% upto 3rd year of Engineering?

hi,

Eligibility criteria for TCS is
1 60% throughout means 10,12 and in degree.
2 Gape of more than 2 year is not allowed
3 There should not be current backlog.
so if you have even 0.1% less than 60 they not allowed you to sit in the recruitment process.
good luck
25th September 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment Drive being a candidate having scored 59.23% upto 3rd year of Engineering?

sir, i have 77.4 % in 10th and 72.6 % in 12th..and have 6.3 cgpa till 5th sem..but i have a year loss in my btech career.am i eligible
for tcs?
20th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,am i eligible for TCS recruitment,because i have 3 years gap between 10th and 12th
1st February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my third year Information technology.I had an arrear in Maths-II.But cleared it in the next sem.Now,my cgpa is 6.9 upto 4th sem.Am i eligible for getting placed in TCS?
2nd February 2013, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 59.23% aggregate in engg up to third year,can i eligible for tcs recruitement in our collage

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

Sorry ,to say that you are not applicable for TCS Exam because your through out marks ia not above 60% ..

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

So Better option for you to got for higher study like MBA , M-TECH , PHD etc .Otherwise you can apply for those which are consider 50% marks in through out career .

The another option for you you can try for software companies through some consultancy .

For more details about TCS , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

3rd February 2013, 01:15 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment Drive being a candidate having scored 59.23% upto 3rd year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility For TCS Recruitment

A candidate can appear for the Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) recruitment campus drive if the candidate has the following qualifications :-

>> Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech till the end of 3rd year..

>> candidate must have no active backlogs at the time of placement..

>> candidate must not have a study gap of not more than 2 years..

I am really sorry but they are very particular on the percentage criterion and unfortunately you do not satisfy that..

You can however try for companies like Syntel for which you must have the following qualifications :-

>> Candidate must have secured 50% or above in 10th,12th and B.Tech

>> candidate must not have any active backlogs..

You will have to clear the following rounds to get selected :-

>> Written Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

Go through the previous year question papers of Syntel that I have attached for your reference..

You can also Click Here to practice time based online aptitude tests..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syntel Placement Papers.pdf(72.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf syntel_placement_papers.pdf(237.2 KB, 92 views)
22nd February 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am TCS placed MCA final year student via On campus recruitment. TCS requite only full time courses. but my query is this
i did bca that is from distance learning . but it not mention in my degree certificate. and i regularly went to my institute. At the time of campus placement i did not know my graduation is distance degree. but know i called my university they told me your degree is distance degree. Now what should i do?? i have offer letter form tcs. I talk to tcs help line no. They told me talk to you college placement officer . PLEASE help me should i wait for joining or not or i have to go placement officer.
12th March 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the Eligibility criteria For Wipro off campus Recruitment?
1st July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year b.tech E.C.E. i have 59 percentage upto 3rd year first sem..Am i eligible for bsnl or public sector jobs
6th August 2013, 10:33 AM
manava4
Member+

Hello ,

The eligibility criteria for the TCS recruitment is :

1]You should be atleast 18 years of age .

2] You must have minimum aggregate (aggregate in all subjects in all semesters ) 60% and above marks in all your classes , Class Xth , Class XIIth , Graduation , Post-graduation , Diploma .

3] You must not have any backlog during any session.

4] You must score 60% and above in the first attempt only . No improvement extend .

5] break in education must not exceed 24 months and it should not be due to extended educaton.
6] Only regular courses are consudered in TCS . No distance courses are allowed in TCS.

So , Friend you have that your score in 3rd year of Engineering is 59.23%
So, I am sorry to inform you that
you are not eligible for the TCS Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?