30th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Ph.D(M.E) after pursuing MCA from BVUSDE New delhi

sir, i m shweta nd now i m pursuing MCA from BVUSDE New Delhi , now i want 2 do m.tech so can u plj tell me which univ i s better for m.tech and now m i eligible for P.H.D(ME) bcoz my mca is from distance so what is best for me nd wher i can apply plj rep me soon..........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  2. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  3. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in DU after MCA? I am doing A Level from DICS Delhi
  5. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  7. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?
  9. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  12. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  13. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  14. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  15. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  17. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  18. List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna
7th December 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Ph.D(M.E) after pursuing MCA from BVUSDE New delhi

Dear Shweta,

As per you said above you are pursuing the
MCA through distance ,you have to do a M.tech from IGNOU ,is a better option for you. i know the task form IGNOU is not easy but as per you saying you are pursuing form (BVUSDE) its not such a big task for you.
If want to know about the criteria for selection in universities and further more details reply on the same.

Regards,
Nitin rao
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?