14th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?

i want to do mphill/ phd in tourism management so,plz let me know is any university in india offering.

Related Questions:
  1. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Tourism Management in India?
  3. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  4. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  5. Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?
  6. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  7. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  8. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate? -- [New]
  12. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  13. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  14. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  15. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  17. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  18. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
17th June 2012, 08:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do mphill/ phd in tourism management so,plz let me know is any university in india offering.
The Christ University, Bangalore - Department of Tourism Studies offers both Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] and Doctoral [Phd] in Tourism.

In order to pursue M.Phil in Tourism, candidate must have passed the Post Graduation in Tourism or related disciplines from any recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one year. Admission is based on Entrance Test conducted by the Christ University and Personal Interview. The Test comprises of Analatical Skills and Subject Knowledge.

In order to pursue Phd in Tourism, candidate must have passed the Post Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks, along with holding an M.Phil in the relevant subject from any recognized University. A research proposal [Maximum 1500 words] has to be submitted along with the application. Admission is based on Entrance Test conducted by the Christ University and Personal Interview.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
12th December 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?

Apart from Bangalore are there any other places, maybe in North India or East India offering both the courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?