13th May 2012, 06:40 PM
Piyush Luthra

Am I eligible for the post of clerk in any centre or state government?

sir, i am a colourblind i want to know that is i am applicable for a post of clerk in any centre or state govt. or is there is any govt. notification regarding colour blindess in govt. services

29th September 2013, 09:39 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of clerk in any centre or state government?

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) hiring Any Graduate holders for CWE Clerks III role

Company name : IBPS
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last date to apply : 07-09-2013

Details of Post :

RECRUITMENT IN CLERICAL CADRE IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS- (CWE Clerks-III)

Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process- (CWE Clerks-III). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by IBPS. Depending on the State/UTwise available vacancies in Participating organisations, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.

PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS

Allahabad Bank
Union Bank ofIndia
Central Bank of India
Bank ofIndia
Indian Bank
ECGC
Syndicate Bank
Punjab National Bank
Andhra Bank
United Bank ofIndia
Corporation Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Indian Overseas Bank
IDBI Bank
UCO Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Baroda
Vijaya Bank
Dena Bank
Canara Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Any other bank or financial institution
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:

Online Registration 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Online 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Offline 21.08.2013- 12.09.2013
Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates After 29.10.2013
Pre-Examination Training 09.11.2013-16.11.2013 (excluding holidays)
Download of Call letter for Examination After 18.11.2013
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises
30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/ 08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013
Sharing of result status of examination (CWE) Second week of January 2014
Download of call letters for Interview Last week of January 2014
Conduct of Interview Second week of February 2014
Allotment April 2014
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.08.2013)

Age (As on 01.08.2013): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1993 (both dates inclusive)

Eucational Qualifications:

Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT)
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2013. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?