31st May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?

after completing bsc computer science and mca what are the best jobs available in chennai in govt. sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) has wide job opportunities in IT sector? Universities offering 2 year MCA course?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  4. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  6. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  7. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  8. Information about job opportunities in government sector after MCA?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  10. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  12. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. Job Opportunities in Indian Army or Government sector having completed M.Sc Computer Science with 70%?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
31st May 2015, 07:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?

There are numerous opportunities in government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA.
You can apply for following :
  • IBPS ( For the pots of PO and Clerk )
  • SBI PO ( For the post of PO in SBI bank )
  • CDS ( For the post of Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force )
  • SSC CGL ( For the post of officer in different central departments )
  • UPSC Civil Service Exam ( For the post of IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS and other department )
  • State Public Service Commission

Also you can apply in numerous PSUs like BHEL, BEL, ONGC etc for the post of trainee or Junior Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?