1st May 2015, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Lecturer job in State Government colleges?

I am completed 10th 12th B.Sc and M.Sc with 66%, 47%,58%,55% and i belong to scheduled caste whether i am eligible for degree lecture jobs in state government or not please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  2. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  3. Syllabus of Life Science for SLET exam? When will be SLET conducted in Uttarakhand?
  4. How many subjects should I select for SET exam
  5. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  8. What is the syllabus for NET CSIR Chemistry?
  9. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SLET?
  12. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  16. How to get a job as hindi lecturer in various universities/colleges?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2015, 07:38 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Lecturer job in State Government colleges?

Minimum eligibility to become lecturer in state government colleges to teach degree level students :

Candidate should have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

Candidate should have completed a master's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.

Candidate should have passed NET - National Eligibility Test or SET - State Eligibility Test by securing minimum qualifying marks as per the rules.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you can apply for Lecturer jobs in state government level colleges but still, you have not appeared for any one of the NET/ SET Entrance examination that is why, I suggest you that you should apply for NET/SET entrance examination and prepare well for this test.

Once you pass this examination then you can become lecturer or assistant professor in state level government colleges which would be good start to your career and will see huge prospectus and improvements in future.

You should also follow another way to become lecturer or assistant professor that is by getting admission in PhD course because if a candidate has completed PhD in the relevant discipline as per master's degree then he/she can directly apply for lecturer or assistant professor jobs in state government colleges.

If you complete PhD then you do not even need to clear NET or SET test and your qualification will be accepted directly that is why you have two ways to follow and as far as my views are concerned, both the ways are very good to follow to become a lecturer/ assistant professor so lets start your career with great job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?