23rd January 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?

Sir/Madam,
I finished Diploma in modern office practice in govt polytechnic college for women's at Madurai. Am i eligible for P.O/Clerk post with the above qualification. Kindly please confirm me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join in Anna University for Regular MBA after finishing diploma in modern office practice and B.Com degree?
  2. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  3. How can I apply for post of Junior Clerk in Parliament?
  4. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  5. After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?
  6. Is a diploma in computer engineering eligible for the clerk post in Bank?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  8. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  9. Question papers for post office exam(Clerk)
  10. Can I register for IPCC without CPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  12. How can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after finishing diploma in computer application in CSC
  13. is diploma in modern office management equal to graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
  15. Diploma in Maintenance of Accounts and Office Management for Indian Army Clerk? -- [New]
  16. Details about Interior designing course and how to get model test papers?
  17. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  18. Previous years question and answer sheets of TNEB accounts officer departmental exam being conducted by TNPSC?
31st May 2013, 08:42 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?

Hai,

A diploma candidate can't be eligible for PO and Clerk officer, because the minimum educational qualification is graduation. The best way for bank exam is IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) exam.

Eligibility details for IBPS PO:-

The candidate should be complete graduation or any equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Final year graduation students are also eligible and percentage is not required for this exam.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Age criteria for PO:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

IBPS Clerk eligibility details:-

The applicant should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university of India.

Percentage is not required for this examination.

Applicant should be an Indian origin.

Age limits for IBPS Clerk:-

The age limits are 21 years to 28 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates

10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

For more details CLICK HERE

All the best.
27th July 2013, 04:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?

According to the latest notification, IBPS invites graduates with a minimum of 60% marks for P.O position. Graduation in any subject is enough to apply for clerical job in bank. Upper age limit for P.O is 30 years and that for clerk is 28 years. Being a diploma holder, you can’t apply for banking jobs. You can try for the profile of LDC/data entry operator. Other technical jobs in government departments are also suitable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?