20th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Punjab? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh

I have done +2 from chandigarh but i didn't had punjabi as one of my subjects,so am i eligible to take admission for b.ed in punjab?
Please reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  3. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  5. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  6. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  7. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  8. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  9. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  10. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is a Chandigarh resident eligible for Punjab PMT exam?
  13. Is my daughter eligible to sit for Punjab PMT exam?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  15. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  16. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  17. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I am studying in Chandigarh
  18. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
5th May 2012, 09:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Punjab? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course after 12th class from Chandigarh. Only graduates from recognized institutions can apply for B.Ed course. You can secure graduation in any subject with at least 50% marks. There is relaxation of marks for reserved categories. As part of selection process for B.Ed course a common entrance examination is conducted. The syllabus of this exam will include questions from subject areas like GK, Grammar and Comprehension, Reasoning, Teaching aptitude etc. You will be selected for this course on the basis of B.Ed entrance exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?