4th April 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Medical) and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with BA course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Daughter is eligible to pursue B.Tech Chemical Engineering after completing class 12th? Will it be a good career choice?
  2. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  4. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  5. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  9. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  10. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  11. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  12. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  14. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  15. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  18. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
5th April 2017, 08:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.A course after completion of your 12th standard with Medical stream from a recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course. But, it is not the correct option for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard with Medical stream.
5th April 2017, 11:44 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?

>> You can do BA course even if you complete your 10+2 in medical line subjects.
>> BA (Bachelor of arts) can be done from various universities and colleges in the state you are living.
>> In private university i will recommend you Amity and Sri Ramswaroop for doing BA .

Recommendation
** As you are a medical line student i will recommend you to do a bachelor degree in medical field only.
** Courses like BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS which has a great scope and future .
** Make sure that you get at least 60% in 12th to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?