4th April 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Medical) and after completing it I want to pursue LLB course as I want to become a Lawyer so I want to know can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  2. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  5. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?
  7. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  9. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  10. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  11. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?
  12. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  15. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  17. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  18. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
5th April 2017, 12:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue law course after 12th with medical courses. To get the admission in course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

The duration of B.A LLB course is five year duration after 12th and required eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board in any stream.

The age limit and minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

Some of entrance examination for admission in the B.A LLB course is CLAT, BHU LAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?