21st January 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th English Medium as I am a good speaker of English I want to pursue a career in English language so I want to know am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Language after completing B.Com in Computer Applications?
  2. Can I pursue MA (English) after completing B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division?
  5. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  6. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  7. Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  9. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  11. How to pursue a career in government degree college? i have completed my M.A with English Literature
  12. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  14. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  15. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
31st May 2017, 12:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?

Choosing English as a career is very interesting and has very good career.
You need to B.A and M.A in English literature for becoming a professional professor in English. So to become expert in English literature the eligibility required to join in B.A in English are mentioned below.

The eligibility required to join in B.A in English is you need to complete your 10+2 education or any equivalent education in any stream from any recognized board of our country.

After completing the masters in English literature the job options you have are Teacher, lecturer, copy editor, subject matter expert, English content writer, translator, spoken English trainer and even you can keep an private institution or you can do research in English literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?