20th January 2021, 10:25 AM
Puneet Bhardwa

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering being an Arts student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an Arts student and I want to study Diploma program in Computer Science and Engineering. So, as an Arts student, I am eligible to study this Diploma course?

30th January 2021, 09:59 PM
SilentKiller2804

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering being an Arts student?

Dear Friend, I am very happy to see you get interested in computer science but it pains me to tell you that it is unfortunately not possible to pursue computer science and Engineering after going with arts stream.

Science Stream (PCM) at 10+2 level is necessary for you to pursue B. Tech course in any college all over.
So you can't get admission in B. Tech if you have done Arts/Humanities.
31st January 2021, 01:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering being an Arts student?

The minimum required eligibility to get admission in Computer Science engineering course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to apply for admission in the course on the basis of std 10th qualification. Not eligible for lateral entry after 12th.

For detail information visit at official website of the respective institutions.
31st January 2021, 07:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Computer Engineering.

The duration of course is three year after 10th and 2 years after 12th. But you are eligible to get admission in 3 year course and not eligible for admission for lateral entry after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?