6th December 2016, 12:21 PM
nisarga d b

Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science and now I want to pursue Aerospace Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  2. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  3. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  6. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  9. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Post Graduation in Physics?
  11. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing M.Sc in Physics?
  15. Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  17. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
8th December 2016, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aerospace Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a recognised board/ institute. So, being a Diploma holder in Computer Science, you are not eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering and you can get direct admission in second year of four years Computer Science Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.
9th December 2016, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisarga d b View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science and now I want to pursue Aerospace Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, diploma in Computer Science Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aerospace Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?